Lord, Don't Let Me Waste This


     


          It has been a long time since I have posted. Life for all of us has drastically changed. Almost everyone I have spoken to is struggling in some way with a spirit of fear and a spirit of heaviness. There are so many things that we didn’t do enough or took for granted that we no longer can do. We can’t gather together and hug one another or physically worship with our church family. The hug and praying hands emoji’s we once used, mean more than ever now. Relationship has become the collective longing of our hearts.

          As I sit here struggling just like the rest of the world, I’m trying to make sense of it all. As I have prayed, I find myself asking that what we are experiencing won’t be wasted. I pray that this will bring relationship to the forefront of my mind. We were created for a relationship with God and with others. I’ve often neglected both. My heart’s cry is for this to draw us all near to God and to one another. I am praying for a revival that is more far reaching than this pandemic. 

          My plan is to persevere in prayer and reach out to others in any way I can. I am also going to study God’s faithfulness in times past to reinforce on my heart that HE is still faithful in our present and will remain faithful forever more.
                                                Blessings to you!
                                                Leslie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving & Serving Others

Where the Tweet Hits the Street or A White Suburban Woman's Call to Confront Racism

Sidewalk Chalk, Christmas Lights & Fruit